“Don’t go outside your house to search for jewels.
Don’t even bother with that excursion, my friend.
There are jewels inside yourself.
Precious, profound and ready to be discovered.
These jewels are just like flowers.
Some are taking root. They are in the process of being fertilized and getting ready to sprout.
Others are growing and budding , preparing to flower.
There are also beautiful blooms inside, brimming with fragrance and lively vitality.
Others are in stages of decline, getting ready to retreat, recycle themselves,
and naturally cycle back to the beginning.
Like a bouquet of flowers, there are jewels within you.”
- Chakra Garden of Jewels by Julie Lusk
- guuspreitinger likes this
- lornamelodywelch likes this
- adventuresoutside reblogged this from mindovermatterloveoverhate
- mindovermatterloveoverhate posted this