I have been researching gluten sensitivity for the last few months, and this book is just flat out AWESOME.
I started having horrible joint pain and flare ups of mild psoriasis this past summer, and for the life of me I could not figure out what was going on. As someone who strives to live a healthy life, I was determined to figure out why my immune system was attacking itself. Look no further, gluten has seemed to play a role in all of this. I am getting rid of it for good, I am planning on moving out (to get out of a very negative/stressful household) , and am meditating every single day . My joint pain has significantly decreased (am also now riding a road bike for my knee pain) , and my skin issues are starting to heal. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in gluten intolerance , has autoimmune issues, digestive issues, wants to improve their health, etc, etc.
- gfandgorgeous reblogged this from mindovermatterloveoverhate
- sonnetrisesslowly likes this
- amandabnix reblogged this from mindovermatterloveoverhate and added:
- amandabnix likes this
- pinoe-yaknow likes this
- adipogenesis said: There’s a book called Wheat Belly by William Davis that I found very informative.
- mindovermatterloveoverhate posted this